Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1993 rover mini sprite for sale/swap (£999)

Go down

1993 rover mini sprite for sale/swap (£999) Empty 1993 rover mini sprite for sale/swap (£999)

Post by masserator Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:36 pm

Milage: 50,000 (verifid by receipts)

Price: £999 or swap

i have my rover mini sprite for sale, has a stage 1 kit fitted and a HIF44 carb also a stainless steel back box. i have lots of past receipts for this car and went through the last mot just needing a small patch to the driverside sill. i currently use this as my daily car and have had no problems over the winter. i have two sets of keys and it also has minilite style alloy wheels and a set of 4 steel wheels. the headlights have been converted to halogen and also has spot lights that are wired in.

Being a mini it does have some rust starting to show. most noticably is the front passenger side wing where rust i starting a bleed through the paint at the joins. It also has small dents here and there and some small scratches but not very noticable when polished. will put up some pictures tomorrow and if you want any of certain areas just ask.

i would be interested in a cash sale or a swap for someing like a mk1 MR2, golf cabrio but would consider anything rearly

any questions just pm me or email at masserator69@googlemail.com

The car is based in Norwich, Norfolk

masserator

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down