Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR SALE 1997 Rover Mini Mayfair

Go down

FOR SALE 1997 Rover Mini Mayfair Empty FOR SALE 1997 Rover Mini Mayfair

Post by MrBogtov Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:17 am

Hi all, i came across the nmoc about a year ago when i found a business card left perched under the wipers of my mini at Latitude festival. I never followed anything up as i decided i wanted to keep it, however here we are a few months before i start university and i'm again selling my mini. This time i want the nmoc forum members to have a chance to buy it! Oh and after browsing the forum i came across this thread: nmoc(dot)forumotion(dot)com/t2011-1997-mini-mayfair - what are the chances!
(replace (dot) with . )

It's currently on ebay, however if it doesn't sell the listing will end so here are some details:
'Selling my 1997 Rover Mini Mayfair 1275cc manual petrol in old English white. MOT until August 2013, very low mileage for a totally original mini at 27,000 and in really good internal and external condition (garage stored and well cared for with only very minor paint bubbling to the front quarter panels). Never had any problems with the car, always starts first time and runs brilliantly.

The car's totally original (cloth seats, walnut dash, carpets, radio, immobiliser, paintwork, panels, bumpers etc) with no alterations made whatsoever. Only two previous owners from new. Asking around £2950'

www(dot)ebay.co.uk/itm/ORIGINAL-1997-Rover-Mini-Mayfair-1275cc-great-condition-only-27-000-miles-/190706109993?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2c66f84e29#ht_500wt_950

If people want to contact me i'm available at joshwhiterod(at)hotmail.co.uk
Based near Attleborough

MrBogtov

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-25

Back to top Go down