Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bury St Edmunds Charity Car show 12th September

5 posters

Go down

Bury St Edmunds Charity Car show 12th September Empty Bury St Edmunds Charity Car show 12th September

Post by zephyr6boy Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Dear Mark,

Further to our email "introduction" yesterday by Adrian, please find to follow and attached information regarding the event in September in aid of St Nicholas Hospice. We would very much appreciate it if you could kindly forward this information to your contacts in various Car Clubs and Organisation's in Norfolk and I hope that they may be willing to come along and support the day in aid of such a worthy cause. Should anyone have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

To follow is some information regarding the day and its aims, along with a pdf of the poster and registration form for entrants. ( i have these)

The event is free of charge to owners (car + 2 people) who are exhibiting at the event.

"Classic and Sports Cars by the Lake " Event in aid of St Nicholas Hospice

Our showcase car for the event is the original "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"

The event is very proudly sponsored by Carrs BMW of Bury St Edmunds, Greene King along with BBC Radio Suffolk and the East Anglian Daily Times and other local sponsors and is being held on 12th September 2010 at Hall Farm in Fornham St Martin IP31 1SL by the Lake.

The aim of the event is to provide a great, memorable fun family day out; raising awareness of the facilities the hospice provides, raising crucial funds to enable the support of local people and their families who are living with terminal and life threatening conditions The support of the local community is essential to the continued excellence of the Hospice’s work and to allow them to provide their services.

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards

Karen Ridgeon

01284 706434 (t)

07830 468228 (m)
karen.ridgeon@btinternet.com

zephyr6boy
zephyr6boy

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-15

http://rover mini 1.3i mayfair

Back to top Go down

Bury St Edmunds Charity Car show 12th September Empty Re: Bury St Edmunds Charity Car show 12th September

Post by johnnie Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:27 pm

unfortunatly clashes with stanford hall
johnnie
johnnie
I'm special I am.

Male Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down

Bury St Edmunds Charity Car show 12th September Empty Re: Bury St Edmunds Charity Car show 12th September

Post by zephyr6boy Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:56 pm

o yes !! will be there.
zephyr6boy
zephyr6boy

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-15

http://rover mini 1.3i mayfair

Back to top Go down

Post by mr t Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Sorry mate love Stanford halls show its one show not to miss
mr t
mr t
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Golly Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:31 pm

I cant go to either as I'm working.
Golly
Golly

Male Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by norfolkminis Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:28 pm

I'm not a 100% sure we have a clubstand booked for Stanford Hall. So maybe a carpark job this yr.
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

Post by mr t Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:19 am

Well it might not be such a bad thing as we are always right near the back
mr t
mr t
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnie Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:29 pm

I thought somebody was running with this?
johnnie
johnnie
I'm special I am.

Male Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down