Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 Calendars

3 posters

Go down

2010 Calendars Empty 2010 Calendars

Post by Keith Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:13 am

I'm going to put together some calendars for 2010 (with Wedsnesday spelt correctly this time) in time for sale at Mini Day. So if you would like your car to feature in the calendar (*perhaps on the month of your birthday?) then email me some pictures and I'll include them if I can. Please make sure the pictures are as big as possible - at least 1600 pixels (preferably over 2000) pixels wide.

Alternatively, post a link to the picture in this thread and I'll grab a copy.

My email address can be found on the top of the monthly newsletter.

* I can't guarantee this, but will try
Keith
Keith
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

2010 Calendars Empty Re: 2010 Calendars

Post by Keith Mon May 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Just a reminder to everyone that we will have a limited number of 2010 calendars available to buy at Mini Day, for a quick preview, click on the image below:

2010 Calendars Front

Remember, if you'd like a calendar of just your car, or pictures of your family, or pets, or just some pictures of paint drying then just let me know!
Keith
Keith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 11:52 pm

Keith wrote:

Remember, if you'd like a calendar of just your car, or pictures of your family, or pets, or just some pictures of paint drying then just let me know!

I cant see my car again Keith, I'm gonna start takin this personal soon Laughing

Anyway incase youve forgotten here it is:

Last edited by norfolkminis on Tue May 12, 2009 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : offensive image removed)

Back to top Go down

Post by norfolkminis Tue May 12, 2009 6:46 am

TOO LOW wrote:
Keith wrote:

I cant see my car again Keith, I'm gonna start takin this personal soon Laughing

Shaun.
you have a PM
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 8:32 am

norfolkminis wrote:
TOO LOW wrote:
Keith wrote:

Shaun.
you have a PM

How is stewie from Family guy offensive? Rolling Eyes Laughing

Come on guys you must know my SOH by now, how long have you known me?

If I really had anything against the club and its members I wouldnt help out as much and make the offers I have.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by gumball Tue May 12, 2009 10:07 pm

Keith wrote:Just a reminder to everyone that we will have a limited number of 2010 calendars available to buy at Mini Day, for a quick preview, click on the image below:

2010 Calendars Front

Very very Very Nice......Very Happy

You just about managed to squeeze that clubman into May.....LOL....cheers

Can i pre-order 2 please........bounce
gumball
gumball
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu May 14, 2009 1:31 pm

Don't worry Shaun, I don't take any of this stuff personally. When it comes to internet forums I've got skin thicker than a Rhino - in fact a couple of other forums I frequent are far more unforgiving and vicious, but that's by the by.

Anyway, your car Shaun - I wanted to use the one photo I had of your old, old car from the L2B but it had too many people looking around it - not a clear shot. Your old car I have a couple of photos of from Mini day last year but because of the weather they're quite dull. Your creation this year is one I did want to use but the only photo I've seen is from Jamie's run and I'd have preferred a wider shot and one in which you can see the writing on it properly. So no, it's not personal, but I'm sure you knew that anyway.

I did ask for photos from people though - you must have loads of your cars over the years, why not get 12 together and I'll make you your own calendar? You've got plenty of time between now and December! You can even tell me which dates to mark up as birthdays and the like.
Keith
Keith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Keith wrote:Don't worry Shaun, I don't take any of this stuff personally. When it comes to internet forums I've got skin thicker than a Rhino - in fact a couple of other forums I frequent are far more unforgiving and vicious, but that's by the by.

Anyway, your car Shaun - I wanted to use the one photo I had of your old, old car from the L2B but it had too many people looking around it - not a clear shot. Your old car I have a couple of photos of from Mini day last year but because of the weather they're quite dull. Your creation this year is one I did want to use but the only photo I've seen is from Jamie's run and I'd have preferred a wider shot and one in which you can see the writing on it properly. So no, it's not personal, but I'm sure you knew that anyway.

I did ask for photos from people though - you must have loads of your cars over the years, why not get 12 together and I'll make you your own calendar? You've got plenty of time between now and December! You can even tell me which dates to mark up as birthdays and the like.

Its just jest buddy

I dont mind if you use my cars or not mate, Its just banter Cool

My own calendar now that would be pretty cool, Will get some snaps together and email them over

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down