Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter-club quiz 2011

+7
mr t
Harry H
norfolkminis
Chinnyboy
Dan
Ian Nicholls
Keith
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Inter-club quiz 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Inter-club quiz 2011

Post by bry4ns Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Had a great time and all the crew had fun, great to see everyone again and cant wait for the next event!!!

Thanks all!!!!!
bry4ns
bry4ns

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Inter-club quiz 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Inter-club quiz 2011

Post by Keith Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:03 pm

As promised, a little post-match analysis...

Junior Scumbags had an unusual suggestion for what TARDIS stands for: Teleporter Anti Rape Device - Its Safe! Another team thought that the TT in the Isle of Mann TT Races stood for "Twisted Tarmac" which I think is a good effort if you didn't know the answer. And another team throught the founder of WikiLeaks was Alex Hopkins! The heating was clearly working in the hall as over the course of the quiz, The Brummies and an Odd Bod turned into The Brummies and a Hot Bod.

Also, a special mention must go out to the members of Tendring club in Essex that came along for the day (Team Nice But Dim), having had 3 members of their team pull out on the day they were left with just 3 of them to take on the rest of you.

I made this quiz a little harder than previous ones and apart from the Secret Singers table round there wasn't a single question that no one got the answer to, which is pretty rare in my quizzes. Normally there are 2 or 3 questions at least that no one gets so give yourselves a good patt on the back.

Here's the full scoreboard:

Inter-club quiz 2011 - Page 2 QuizScores2011
Keith
Keith
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2