Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sale J reg mini ideal for project.

Go down

For sale J reg mini ideal for project.  Empty For sale J reg mini ideal for project.

Post by adiwalder Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:54 pm

For sale J reg mini ideal for project.  A5998811

Sadly it is time to say goodbye to my mini, my plan was to restore this car and keep it but after 3 years, a redundancy and ill health it is really no longer viable and the final nail was its recent MOT failure (it needs about £300 worth of welding, I have the fail sheet with full details, it's the usaul mini areas; sills arches boot pan) which really isnt anything major tbh.

The car is a J reg mini mayfair but has Cooper decals etc, alloy wheels, a straight thru stainless steel exhaust, stage one kit fitted. I feel it is far too good to scrap and would make a great project car, apart from the welding it needs some time and attention to bring it back to glory, it has the usual mini rust but not to the extent of some. It's a great little runner and has never let me down.

It has a new battery and some direct replacement chrome bullet mirrors (not fitted) and new after market weather strips ( not fitted).

For its age it has very low milage 73,000.

It's a nice little car that really needs a good homa and someone to show it the love I couldn't. Feel free to come and look it over by arrangement.

I would p/x for something dull and mainstream or a Landy.

I have an idea of what I would like for it

Please give my little car a good home contact Adi on 07943925899 or email shady_adi@hotmail.co.uk

adiwalder

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

For sale J reg mini ideal for project.  Empty Re: For sale J reg mini ideal for project.

Post by adiwalder Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:00 pm

p.s ideally I would like to p/x it for a Landrover 90/110 diesel or VW Polo/Golf.

adiwalder

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down