Got this email a couple of days ago...
I'm selling my old '67 mini and wondered if anyone at the club would be interested? Please find the attached photos and information on condition as below which I'm happy to be passed on to club members.
Engine - Complete, hasnt been started since 2008. Requires fuel pump. Clutch not operable.
Brakes - Front ones have partially siezed, can drag the car out of the garage and push back in again but doesn't roll as it should.
- Front panels have been replaced at some point, not spayed/ finished
- Scuttle? the bit between the bonnet and windscreen; has been filled where it adjoins the wings
- Roof and gutters are in good condition
- Sill area in front of rear wheel arches have been filled
- Corner below off side rear lights has been filled.
- A frames, offside badly rusted, hence door off!
- Doors ok apart from a little rust at bottoms/ underneath. Glass window slider trays are ok.
Sills - Nearside ok but offside is not good. Driver footwell has hole in floor and is rusty up to the wheel arch.
Rear subframe - not too bad, however has started to swell at edges.
Internally, it is complete but needs a good clean and replacement carpets. The rear pockets in front of wheel arch, drivers side ok as was welded and painted. Not sure about the nearside one, seems solid though.
I have log book, and old mot cert plus a few other bills. Currently SORN'd. Have keys. It's been sat in my garage for 3yrs, and not on the road since 2001/02 (mot ran out 7th Jan '02). Was stored in dads garage during uni up til 3yrs ago.
Any more photos, or info just ask. I'm available to speak pretty much anytime and the car can be viewed whenever as I work from home.
- Number of posts : 1496
Age : 47
Location : Norwich
Registration date : 2007-11-16
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum