Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have or know of anyone with a Car Trailer?

5 posters

Go down

Does anyone have or know of anyone with a Car Trailer? Empty Does anyone have or know of anyone with a Car Trailer?

Post by Harry H Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Hi Everyone Very Happy

I got myself a shiny new mini today Does anyone have or know of anyone with a Car Trailer? 339330 but I somehow need to get it back to my house as it has no rear subframe and isn't drivable.
I was hoping my friend might be able to help me and take it on his car trailer but he is busy for the next week Sad So I was wondering if anyone has a car trailer or knows of someone with one so I can get my new toy home Smile If possible it would be great to get it sometime this weekend as I'm working all of next week.

I will get some photos up of the new mini very soon cheers
Harry H
Harry H
Mini Mad

Male Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have or know of anyone with a Car Trailer? Empty Re: Does anyone have or know of anyone with a Car Trailer?

Post by Ian Nicholls Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:11 pm

I have scoured the net looking for a local transporter company.
I am sure I have seen Margaret Motors (01263 577366) offering a transport service, but I might be wrong.
Ian Nicholls
Ian Nicholls
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have or know of anyone with a Car Trailer? Empty Re: Does anyone have or know of anyone with a Car Trailer?

Post by Ian Nicholls Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Ian Nicholls
Ian Nicholls
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by gumball Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Harry H wrote:Hi Everyone Does anyone have or know of anyone with a Car Trailer? Icon_biggrin

I got myself a shiny new mini today Does anyone have or know of anyone with a Car Trailer? 339330 but I somehow need to get it back to my house as it has no rear subframe and isn't drivable.
I was hoping my friend might be able to help me and take it on his car trailer but he is busy for the next week Does anyone have or know of anyone with a Car Trailer? Icon_sad So I was wondering if anyone has a car trailer or knows of someone with one so I can get my new toy home Does anyone have or know of anyone with a Car Trailer? Icon_smile If possible it would be great to get it sometime this weekend as I'm working all of next week.

I will get some photos up of the new mini very soon Does anyone have or know of anyone with a Car Trailer? Icon_cheers

Harry give Johnnie a poke...... his friend DAMO has one.....

Dont bother with other companys as they will ?????/ you off
gumball
gumball
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:29 pm

My dad does, give us a pm if you want our help, we're available at any time really Smile
Dan
Dan
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by bry4ns Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:22 am

Hi there, if you are after a trailer, there is a place in great yarmouth who will hire you one for 20.00 a day!!!, i used him last week, just take id down and then hook up and your gone!!!! its page trailers located near the sea front!!!! number is 079681339 and just say your friend "bry" hired one a few weeks ago, and its a proper company, not some back ally deal!!! and probs let me know BRY
bry4ns
bry4ns

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry H Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Thanks everyone Smile Peter helped me out last night and we managed to get it back home so its happy under the barn now Very Happy Thanks for all the info everyone, I wouldn't have known where to start myself trying to organize stuff like that !
Harry H
Harry H
Mini Mad

Male Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down