Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NMOC Run?

3 posters

Go down

NMOC Run? Empty NMOC Run?

Post by Dan Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:29 pm

I've been looking on the internet and it seems most owners club have their own run, like KLMOC have Kings Lynn to Great Yarmouth, HAMOC have the Huntingdon to Hunstanton and LASMOC have the London to Brighton, so does anyone think we should have a NMOC Run 2010??
Like a proper big one??
Or we could redo the crab run and get it quite big and get it in Mini Mag or something??
Dan
Dan
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

NMOC Run? Empty Re: NMOC Run?

Post by johnnie Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Most clubs don't spend most of the year sorting out a major static show!!!!

The Crab Run is a small event that is there to encourage people to camp at Mini Day. I would hope to steadily grow the amount on this but, I'm not going to overstretch and spoil the event just to play a numbers game.

However, I'm quite happy to support anything that you'd like to arrange. Remember you need to fit inbetween the Spring and Summer Burger Trails, Mini-Day, Imm2010, H2H, Jamies Run, L2B, KL2GT, Himley, Bingley, Gaydon, Newark, MITP, Stanford and about 20 other local events we try to attend at various levels every year!!!!!

Its not as easy as you might think NMOC Run? 924173
johnnie
johnnie
I'm special I am.

Male Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:32 pm

It was only an idea, just looking through and just thought why shouldn't we have one, but when you come to mention it, there is quite alot of shows about and it does take alot of planning.. And who needs a run, we can take advantage of other clubs runs, leave them with insurances and costs etc, lol.

When is our mini day?
Dan
Dan
Mini Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by norfolkminis Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:44 am

StuddyFEX wrote:It was only an idea, just looking through and just thought why shouldn't we have one, but when you come to mention it, there is quite alot of shows about and it does take alot of planning.. And who needs a run, we can take advantage of other clubs runs, leave them with insurances and costs etc, lol.

When is our mini day?

Miniday is the last bank holiday in May. Same weekend as it always is. Just next years falls the wkend straight after IMM. so its going to be a very busy one!!

We will be after all the help we can get.
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

Post by norfolkminis Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:46 am

johnnie wrote:Most clubs don't spend most of the year sorting out a major static show!!!!

The Crab Run is a small event that is there to encourage people to camp at Mini Day. I would hope to steadily grow the amount on this but, I'm not going to overstretch and spoil the event just to play a numbers game.

However, I'm quite happy to support anything that you'd like to arrange. Remember you need to fit inbetween the Spring and Summer Burger Trails, Mini-Day, Imm2010, H2H, Jamies Run, L2B, KL2GT, Himley, Bingley, Gaydon, Newark, MITP, Stanford and about 20 other local events we try to attend at various levels every year!!!!!

I'm with Johnnie on this lol. MiniDay planning has already started just to give you an idea of how much time is needed to plan said event.
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:40 pm

norfolkminis wrote:
johnnie wrote:Most clubs don't spend most of the year sorting out a major static show!!!!

I'm with Johnnie on this lol. MiniDay planning has already started just to give you an idea of how much time is needed to plan said event.

Fair enough.. (:
NMOC Run? 563772
Dan
Dan
Mini Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down