Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12th July - Tesco's kings lynn

+6
Alex H
wingnut
Golly
gumball
johnnie
norfolkminis
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

12th July - Tesco's kings lynn - Page 2 Empty Re: 12th July - Tesco's kings lynn

Post by norfolkminis Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:04 pm

yeap, 9.15ish at McD's.
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

12th July - Tesco's kings lynn - Page 2 Empty Re: 12th July - Tesco's kings lynn

Post by norfolkminis Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:00 pm

Great day today with 5 out of 8 cars turning up.

As a thank you for NMOC supporting Kings Lynn Tesco's first Community Fair the company will be making a donation to the East Anglian Air Ambulance Very Happy

And just to wind Ian up and any other anti Tesco people the manager told me today that they WILL support NMOC MiniDay 2010 with some free advertising and maybe some prizes Very Happy bounce Very Happy

So in all a very good day.

ps Peter. Your Mini looked nice and clean today, you must put ALOT of hard work into cleaning it Laughing

pps. Harry - How many boxes of shreddies can you fit in a Mini boot Question Exclamation Question
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:59 pm

norfolkminis wrote:
ps Peter. Your Mini looked nice and clean today, you must put ALOT of hard work into cleaning it Laughing

pps. Harry - How many boxes of shreddies can you fit in a Mini boot Question Exclamation Question

Haha bloody ha..

And we got 14 boxes of Shreddies in ours..
drunken
Dan
Dan
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex H Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:36 pm

It was a good day out with plenty of freebies. Enjoyed the ride home, good to have the CB setup and working.
Alex H
Alex H

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Yep, had a good day...learnt a trick or two about cleaning the Yetti...ie Tyre Shine is for TYRES ONLY! Not that I would even think of putting it all over the body, windows, chromework etc etc; but we know someone who would don't we?? Embarassed Oh well easy schoolboy error I suppose. Wink Now then, where's my blackcurrent juice? that looks a bit like 'Easy Shine' I'll give it a try.
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by gumball Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:24 pm

We must apologise for not coming today...Sad

We had a last minute Family crisis....Crying or Very sad

Glad you guys have fun.....Very Happy
gumball
gumball
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:36 pm

No worries Tim, hope the crisis was sorted...

At the end of the day, yes we had a spot of fun but it was such a small event, I wouldn't say it was not the one to miss in this years busy schedule...if that makes sense?

We did however, all miss you anyway... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex H Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:47 pm

Phill B wrote:Yep, had a good day...learnt a trick or two about cleaning the Yetti...ie Tyre Shine is for TYRES ONLY! Not that I would even think of putting it all over the body, windows, chromework etc etc; but we know someone who would don't we?? Embarassed Oh well easy schoolboy error I suppose. Wink Now then, where's my blackcurrent juice? that looks a bit like 'Easy Shine' I'll give it a try.
lol!
It's always a good idea to use some back to black tyre cleaner on windows for that tinted effect lol!
Alex H
Alex H

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:13 pm

Alex H wrote:
Phill B wrote:Yep, had a good day...learnt a trick or two about cleaning the Yetti...ie Tyre Shine is for TYRES ONLY! Not that I would even think of putting it all over the body, windows, chromework etc etc; but we know someone who would don't we?? Embarassed Oh well easy schoolboy error I suppose. Wink Now then, where's my blackcurrent juice? that looks a bit like 'Easy Shine' I'll give it a try.
lol!
It's always a good idea to use some back to black tyre cleaner on windows for that tinted effect lol!

And then clean the tarmac around the car to double the effect of cleanliness...
And the cleaning the windows with vinegar and newspaper..
lol!
I wonder who we are on about.. lol

It really was a brilliant day, visiting all the stalls collecting freebies..
Alex and Harry made it a right laugh Smile

And I met the duracell battery rabbit.. Yay!!albino

Now gonna go eat my Shreddies.. 12th July - Tesco's kings lynn - Page 2 170103 12th July - Tesco's kings lynn - Page 2 829460
Dan
Dan
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry H Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:19 am

Had a really good day with really good company Smile and the freebies just made it even better Very Happy

Yeahhh I now know that tyre cleaner doesnt work for the whole car, or windows...it makes it smeary and horrible...im going to label my bottles from now on so I know the difference Embarassed

But the vinegar and newspaper combination is a brilliant for clean windows and chrome! I am proud of that one at least tongue

I think I got 10 boxes of Shreddies in the end, I have already had 2 boxes tonight Smile
Harry H
Harry H
Mini Mad

Male Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by wingnut Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:08 pm

a little bit off smearing oh well Embarassed ...When tyre shine is decanted in a plastic container and wonder polish stuff is in t same shape container . Embarassed Embarassed ............................. I prommised Harry that this mishap would stay within the club (and the foram)
wingnut
wingnut
Mini Mad

Male Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2