Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March meeting

5 posters

Go down

March meeting Empty March meeting

Post by gumball Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:24 pm

Just wanted to say we had so much fun tonight at the mini aution,

So big thank you to Johnny for banging the hammer (beer bottle) affraid and everyone who helped organise a very fun packed night... cheers
gumball
gumball
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

March meeting Empty Re: March meeting

Post by Keith Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Yes, it was a really good night. Especially compared to the auction night we did last year where hardly anything sold.

Go us!

Hopefully the quiz next month will be just as well attended, I have a special prize lined up for the winners already...
Keith
Keith
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Keith wrote:Yes, it was a really good night. Especially compared to the auction night we did last year where hardly anything sold.

Go us!

Hopefully the quiz next month will be just as well attended, I have a special prize lined up for the winners already...

Everything sold at my auction last year Keith.

But thanks for the Stab in the back buddy Very Happy Really makes me want to attend the meets and put effort back into the club?
I didnt have to do it and only run the auction to help out. Just like I helped with the show/event last year and rallied my whole family in to help only to have the piss taken out of me behind my back with the club car trophy etc.

Great way to run a club by rubbishing the efforts of other members.

I will have my membership money returned please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Nicholls Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:13 pm

Shaun
Please don't take offence, Keith meant nothing malicious. You are a valued and creative member of this club and personally speaking I don't want to see you leave.

Regards

Ian
Ian Nicholls
Ian Nicholls
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by norfolkminis Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:40 pm

TOO LOW wrote:
Keith wrote:Yes, it was a really good night. Especially compared to the auction night we did last year where hardly anything sold.

Go us!

Everything sold at my auction last year Keith.

But thanks for the Stab in the back buddy Very Happy Really makes me want to attend the meets and put effort back into the club?
I didnt have to do it and only run the auction to help out. Just like I helped with the show/event last year and rallied my whole family in to help only to have the piss taken out of me behind my back with the club car trophy etc.

Great way to run a club by rubbishing the efforts of other members.

I will have my membership money returned please.

Shaun.

I think you have misunderstood Keiths post, he's not having a stab at anyones back! I have been to several auctions that the club has run and things havent sold. I was personally supprised at the amount of items that were sold last night in the very short time I was at the meeting. i missed the last auction so cant comment on that evening.

I can also say that speaking on behalf of the committee we did value your and your families help at MiniDay last year, and were hoping that you may of been able to help again this year?? but going off your post I take that as a no. I hope you do reconsider.

As for the club car trophy at MD08 I was supprised at that result but as you are aware this wasnt judged by anyone from the NMOC, so that was completely out of our hands.

Please PM me if you want to discuss this further.
Craig
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Hey guys

Its alot of problems Ive had wit the club and this tipped the balance.

I dont think bad of people and dont want to cause problems so Im going to leave. Refund my membership and give it as a donation to the Air Ambulance.

Youre great peeps Ian and Craig and hopefully I will be able to catch up with you at the summer shows.
All the best
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnie Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Really sorry to hear that Shaun. I have no idea what problems you've had with the club, and frankly would rather keep it that way (your business is your business), I do however respect your descission and genuinely hope to see you around at some runs / shows this summer.

All the best

johnnie
johnnie
johnnie
I'm special I am.

Male Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Sorry Shaun, I certainly didn't mean to offend you or anyone for that matter. I didn't realise you had organised the auction last year, just thought it was something the club had done every year. Like the others, I would be sad to see you leave the club.
Keith
Keith
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down