Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stanford Hall - last show of 2008 - Not to be missed

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stanford Hall - last show of 2008 - Not to be missed - Page 2 Empty Re: Stanford Hall - last show of 2008 - Not to be missed

Post by norfolkminis Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:23 pm

1. Craig/Andy
2. Lee/Michelle
3. Johnnie
4. Smouts
5. Danny/Dee
6. Phill
7. Chendi
8. R1 Andy
9. Shaun
10. Brendan (new member)

+ Ian/ Wingnut in the jag. (meeting onroute or there)

Anymore want to join the clubstand??

looks like a good convoy Very Happy

cheers
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

Stanford Hall - last show of 2008 - Not to be missed - Page 2 Empty what a day!!

Post by norfolkminis Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:23 pm

Well what can I say.... What could of been the last ever Stanford Hall, i think we saw it out well with a record 12 Minis and 3 support cars. Very Happy

Great show with only a couple of hick ups onroute to the show. But what the hell happened on the way home Rolling Eyes 2 accidents, 1 breakdown and 1 NMOC Mini just drove off after the fill up stop!!! Evil or Very Mad

That must of been a new record for the amount of time taken to get home - 5hrs!!

Hopefully we havent scared off the 2 new new members after the eventful trip.
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Back to top Go down

Stanford Hall - last show of 2008 - Not to be missed - Page 2 Empty Re: Stanford Hall - last show of 2008 - Not to be missed

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:47 pm

What a day!

Hope all is well with the peeps who had problems on the way home.

Who drove off after the fill up mate?

Back to top Go down

Post by norfolkminis Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:49 pm

TOO LOW wrote:What a day!

Hope all is well with the peeps who had problems on the way home.

Who drove off after the fill up mate?

Blue Mini 35. waited a couple of minutes then just drove off!!
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by norfolkminis Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:50 pm

also just looking on TMF it loks like Stanford Hall is STAYING on the show calander!!
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnie Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:02 pm

home safely

what a day, eventfull or what.

I'll get Henry back tommorrow and suss out the damage.

Sorry to all who got held up by my twatiness. Esp Shaun and Kirsty, you don't really need that stuff going on around you.

Sorry folks
johnnie
johnnie
I'm special I am.

Male Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Nicholls Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:57 pm

Glad yo got back.
Ian Nicholls
Ian Nicholls
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:42 am

johnnie wrote:home safely

what a day, eventfull or what.

I'll get Henry back tommorrow and suss out the damage.

Sorry to all who got held up by my twatiness. Esp Shaun and Kirsty, you don't really need that stuff going on around you.

Sorry folks

Its ok mate, was just one of those things and we dont hold anything against you buddy Very Happy

Got to admit I did nip up a bit seeing you boucing across the road towards us lol

Glad youre ok, Cars are easily fixed mate!... Well maybe not mine (chop) Rolling Eyes

If you need another pair of eyes to look over it just send me a pm Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:58 pm

Good to hear you are OK Johnnie and got back home safely and hope Chendie has got over her fright. pale Dispite the few occurances I thought it was a good day and the NMOC comraderie displayed was outstanding. This should only encourage more members to partake in such events not put them off, knowing they have great support alongside. Also, regarding the rumour of it being the last Stamford Hall meet, an announcement on the tannoy yesterday quashed this rumour...anyone for next year? Very Happy

Oh yes, nearly forgot, just recovered two litres of oil off my bonnet and windscreen...did Lee and Michelle get back OK?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2