Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone, just registered to this forum

+4
Harry H
Keith
norfolkminis
1977 Loud_Mini
8 posters

Go down

Hi everyone, just registered to this forum Empty Hi everyone, just registered to this forum

Post by 1977 Loud_Mini Tue May 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Hi all, just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm Evan and have a 1977 British Leyland mini 1000, i've gone for a rally inspired look with genuine magnesium 10x4.5 minilites (pre 1967 with outer groove), also have the legendary straight cut drop gears Very Happy
I may be coming along to the Norfolk mini day at Fakenham as i've been the last 2 years and it's always a nice show to have a look around, was also thinking about the run on the saturday night, can anyone join if not camping? Posted a couple of pics also, not sure if i read somewhere that they're meant to be in another section?

Evan.

Hi everyone, just registered to this forum 080520117696

Hi everyone, just registered to this forum 080520117700

Hi everyone, just registered to this forum 080520117698
1977 Loud_Mini
1977 Loud_Mini

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, just registered to this forum Empty Re: Hi everyone, just registered to this forum

Post by norfolkminis Tue May 24, 2011 8:43 pm

hi. welcome to the forum

your more than welcome on the run. its £5 for non campers. all money raised is put in the charity pot.

we will be leaving at 2.30 sharp so if you could turn up at 1.30 to register etc.

see you at the wkend

craig
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, just registered to this forum Empty Re: Hi everyone, just registered to this forum

Post by Keith Tue May 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Welcome to the forum Evan!

About the pictures - we have sections for pictures from shows as well as one for pictures of member's cars but these aren't from shows and you're not a member (yet!!) so a couple of pics of your lovely Mini in here is absolutely fine. We're really not that strict anyway - in fact you'll find some of us are so laid back we're horizontal!

:pic: Laughing
Keith
Keith
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 1977 Loud_Mini Tue May 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Thanks for the info regarding the mini run, i'll see how saturday plans out as to whether or not i will attend Smile
I'll be sure to post any show pics etc in the relevant places, just makes it easier to find them. And thats good to know you lot aren't too strict Very Happy

Evan.
1977 Loud_Mini
1977 Loud_Mini

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry H Tue May 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Hi Evan and welcome to the forum Smile That is an absolutely stunning mini you have there, think I saw some pics of it in the 'rally look" thread on the mini forum the other day? I'm trying to go for the classic rally look too Very Happy
Hope to meet you and your mini on either Saturday or Sunday.

Harry
Harry H
Harry H
Mini Mad

Male Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 1977 Loud_Mini Wed May 25, 2011 12:51 am

Thanks Harry, yeah you probably did see some pics on TMF as i try to show it off a bit. Your mini is also looking very nice too with the rally theme going on and looks to be in great condition from the pics i've seen. Hopefully i'll spot some minis from here at the weekend and take some pics.

Evan.
1977 Loud_Mini
1977 Loud_Mini

Back to top Go down

Post by wingnut Mon May 30, 2011 1:09 pm

and hello fromm me , PS was following you the cromer to fakenham part of the run and gota say that mini sounded bom brilliant bom
wingnut
wingnut
Mini Mad

Male Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mon May 30, 2011 1:21 pm

And it was me you was following from Fakenham to Cromer. Hope you enjoyed the run!
Dan
Dan
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by 1977 Loud_Mini Mon May 30, 2011 1:49 pm

Thanks Wingnut, the s/c drop gears were a tad loud without any earplugs but made a few people look surprised on the way down to cromer Laughing
And StuddyFEX your mini sounded pretty cool, i could hear you giving it some most of the way down there. What system are you running? The run was brilliant, it's great to see so many minis on the road and to have a good old convoy.

Evan.
1977 Loud_Mini
1977 Loud_Mini

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mon May 30, 2011 4:25 pm

1977 Loud_Mini wrote:And StuddyFEX your mini sounded pretty cool, i could hear you giving it some most of the way down there. What system are you running?

I've got a Fletcher 2" bore. With a standard spi front pipe, without a cat.
Dan
Dan
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mr t Mon May 30, 2011 5:37 pm

WE ALL LOVE A MINI CONVOY nice car youve got there mate i was in the mini 30 better known as the vamp lol
mr t
mr t
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry H Mon May 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Nice to meet you on the weekend Smile The mini sounded lovely pulling away from junctions! Can't beat a good mini convoy.
Harry H
Harry H
Mini Mad

Male Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 1977 Loud_Mini Mon May 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Thanks everyone for the great comments about my mini. Was good meeting a few of you from here and there were some nice minis.

Evan.
1977 Loud_Mini
1977 Loud_Mini

Back to top Go down

Post by bry4ns Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Nice wheels mate, welcome to the club!!!

bry4ns
bry4ns

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by norfolkminis Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:03 pm

I was the one trying to get people lost aka the lead car!
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

Post by 1977 Loud_Mini Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Thanks Bry4ns, and haha i saw you keep getting a slight lead ahead, looked good ripping down the lanes.

Evan.
1977 Loud_Mini
1977 Loud_Mini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down