Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London To Brighton 2011

5 posters

Go down

London To Brighton 2011 Empty London To Brighton 2011

Post by Dan Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Copied from Cambs Custom Classics..

Right, details as follows!!!!

We can have up to 20 normal tickets which is for those that want to do the run and start at Crystal Palace in the morning. We can also have 6 tickets for the club stand at Brighton - people with these tickets would have to miss out on the Crystal Palace bit as you need to be parked up in Brighton on the stand by 9:30am. We would need to fill all 6 club stand tickets so let me know if you want one of these tickets and I'll see if we have enough interest. The club stands will have the theme of 'School Days' this year.

There is also the Soap Box Challenge, which is the same club competition that they do every year. I think Des has soap box/go kart we could use if anyone is interested in entering the event with a team from CCC?

So sould everyone wanting to go PM me with the following details by the end of January at the lastest (I can't get you a ticket without the follow info):

- Full Name of driver (only need one ticket per car going)
- Vehicle Reg & Year
- Shirt size (S/M/L/XL/XXL)
- whether you want a general ticket or club stand ticket
- whether you want to enter the soapbox challenge
- How you want to make payment of £30.34 (I'd prefer it internet banked to me, but don't mind cheque - I'll then send the club application off with one cheque from me)

Thanks!

If anyones interested, let me know, and i'll pass the details on..
Dan
Dan
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

London To Brighton 2011 Empty Re: London To Brighton 2011

Post by Kimimonster Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Don't suppose there is one spare ticket? Having only just bought my mini I haven't had time to plan this but it looks good Very Happy

Thanks!

Kimi
Kimimonster
Kimimonster

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Kimimonster wrote:Don't suppose there is one spare ticket? Having only just bought my mini I haven't had time to plan this but it looks good Very Happy

Thanks!

Kimi

i have just put the question to darran from CCC to find out for you, or you could try the web site l2b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimonster Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Ta very much Smile
Kimimonster
Kimimonster

Back to top Go down

Post by norfolkminis Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:24 pm

i doubt you'll get a ticket now as they go very quick. nothing to stop you driving to brighton and finding a parking space somewhere near the front.

you can normally buy all the stickers, t shirts ect when you get there. just pretend you done the actual run lol
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:28 pm

i have just had a e'mail from darren @ ccc he has got a spare ticket for the l2b run if anyone fancy it only £30
let me know asap ta

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mon May 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Great run and show!
Had loads of fun!
Saw Edd from Wheeler Dealers drive his couch car, and Harry slide down a mound, into dog poo. (Video to follow Wink )
I will post all my pictures later tonight.
Dan
Dan
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimonster Tue May 17, 2011 12:09 am

No matter what anyone says camping at Crystal Palace is the best! To park up wedged in by two thousand other minis was amazing as well Smile We've had such a good time and I'm proud of Elsie running so well. She's got some new headlights as a reward hehe! Thanks to the Studds for drinks en route home too Very Happy I'm definitely doing it again next year!
London To Brighton 2011 171601
Kimimonster
Kimimonster

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry H Tue May 17, 2011 12:36 am

Had an absolutely amazing time, everything went so well. Crystal palace was an amazing sight with over 2000 minis in the grounds. We tagged along with the minis 'n' oatcakes club who looked after us and fed us breakfast in the morning. We slept really well on site, at 1am the entire site started playing a game of "bogies" which was brilliant, some people used "butt-scratcher" instead that Brian would have been proud of Razz Run was really good, as was brighton. Defiantly one of the best shows I have been to and will be there every year from now on. The organisers did such a great job, we left about 10 minutes after the start and didn't have to que to get into Brighton. Excellent in every way Smile
Harry H
Harry H
Mini Mad

Male Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by norfolkminis Tue May 17, 2011 2:38 am

glad you had a good one. seems like after 20yrs they've finally sorted it out lol
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

Post by Golly Tue May 17, 2011 2:20 pm

What a fab weekend of mini-ing. It did bring back memories of Germany when trying to pitch the tent!! lol The sightseeing trip on the route-master bus was made all the better by the loud French but the Brits won lol.
The changes to this years event mad getting out of Crystal Palace much easier and we were parked up in Brighton by 10-30am, we even had time to do a cafe pitstop on the way down. It was great to watch the minis pass us with much waving and sounding of horns. The event was well supported by trade stalls and my wallet is alot lighter now!!!!
We shall defently be returning next year for our forth L2B
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Golly
Golly

Male Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down