Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty Minis

3 posters

Go down

Mighty Minis Empty Mighty Minis

Post by Keith Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:13 pm

Driving along the A11 between the M11 and the A14 yesterday on the way back from Stanstead, we had a little leap-frog session with this mini from the mighty minis race team. They pulled into the services on the A14, mainly because I think they'd used all their petrol up driving at 90mph for 15mins!

Mighty Minis Mightymini01

Mighty Minis Mightymini02

Mighty Minis Mightymini03

And just a couple of minutes later we came upon this fine example of a motor car (even if it isn't a mini) - a Porsche Carrera GT. When the driver noticed I had my camera pointed at him he booted it and was gone in seconds! Very impressive, if a little foolish on the A14.

Mighty Minis Spotted01
Keith
Keith
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Mighty Minis Empty Re: Mighty Minis

Post by norfolkminis Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:13 pm

I know of Burt. Not a proper Mighty Mini. (we used to have 2 champion MM cars in the club - The Neville brothers)

I remember leading the NMOC convoy past a silver Carrera GT by stansted the other year, to say the driver was slightly upset when 6 Minis overtook him would be an understatement (ok it was a traffic jam)
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

Post by burt Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:10 pm

Hello, yes this is me, craig is right its not a real mighty. has as much of the spec as possible for a daily driver. wondered who these people were, i pulled into the services to see if you would follow. still had over 1/2 a tank left

Mighty Minis Randompeople
burt
burt

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down