Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tall People do fit in the back of a mini

+5
Woody
Dan
mr t
Alex H
Harry H
9 posters

Go down

Tall People do fit in the back of a mini Empty Tall People do fit in the back of a mini

Post by Harry H Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Took 3 friends into Norwich the other night and managed to fit them all in...just Very Happy

Here is the proof...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4YDVoQU9z4 Shocked
Harry H
Harry H
Mini Mad

Male Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Tall People do fit in the back of a mini Empty Re: Tall People do fit in the back of a mini

Post by Alex H Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:33 pm

I like it Laughing Reminds me of college and getting everyone inside.
Alex H
Alex H

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Tall People do fit in the back of a mini Empty Re: Tall People do fit in the back of a mini

Post by mr t Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:46 am

i surpose it helps when the driver is a short arse lol
mr t
mr t
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:42 pm

mr t wrote:i surpose it helps when the driver is a short arse lol

It was on everybodies minds, but no one had said... Yet..

Tall People do fit in the back of a mini Icon_razz
Dan
Dan
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Tall People do fit in the back of a mini 339330 Tall People do fit in the back of a mini 339330 Tall People do fit in the back of a mini 339330 Tall People do fit in the back of a mini 339330 Tall People do fit in the back of a mini 339330 Tall People do fit in the back of a mini 4149 Tall People do fit in the back of a mini 4149
Woody
Woody

Male Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by norfolkminis Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 pm

mr t wrote:i surpose it helps when the driver is a short arse lol

Tall People do fit in the back of a mini 793720
norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry H Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Trying to think of a good come back!! I will have to think about it for a while Very Happy
Harry H
Harry H
Mini Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Harry H wrote:Trying to think of a good come back!! I will have to think about it for a while Very Happy

Leigh's just jealous.. He's only picking on you 'cos he knows in the back of his mind that red's the best colour and he wishes he had a red mini..
Very Happy
Dan
Dan
Mini Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mr t Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:17 pm

StuddyFEX wrote:
Harry H wrote:Trying to think of a good come back!! I will have to think about it for a while Very Happy

Leigh's just jealous.. He's only picking on you 'cos he knows in the back of his mind that red's the best colour and he wishes he had a red mini..
Very Happy

my mini i drive now was red just incase you didnt no so if i wanted a red one i would have left it red and not changed it to blue

i think its sweet that you are sticking up for Harry do you have a crush on him or is there something you would like to share with us broke back Tall People do fit in the back of a mini 915508
mr t
mr t
Mini Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:13 pm

mr t wrote:
StuddyFEX wrote:
Harry H wrote:Trying to think of a good come back!! I will have to think about it for a while Tall People do fit in the back of a mini Icon_biggrin

Tall People do fit in the back of a mini Icon_biggrin

my mini i drive now was red just incase you didnt no so if i wanted a red one i would have left it red and not changed it to blue

i think its sweet that you are sticking up for Harry do you have a crush on him or is there something you would like to share with us broke back Tall People do fit in the back of a mini 915508

Nah, not a crush, it's just us red mni owners stick together.. Very Happy
Dan
Dan
Mini Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mr t Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:40 am

STICK TOGETHER i like it well being red mini owners there will always be plenty of you sticking together
simple minds and all that Tall People do fit in the back of a mini 95492 i like the youtube clip Harry keep them coming
mr t
mr t
Mini Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnie Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Oh I'm so pleased that us Green mini owners are SO above all this banter.

British racing Blue Tall People do fit in the back of a mini Kopfschuettel that's French
British Racing Red Tall People do fit in the back of a mini Kopfschuettel that's Italian

Tradition chaps, that's where its at.
johnnie
johnnie
I'm special I am.

Male Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry H Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:38 pm

haha I think its time to start thinking about a re spray Razz I always did like Green alien
Harry H
Harry H
Mini Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:29 pm

johnnie wrote:Oh I'm so pleased that us Green mini owners are SO above all this banter.

British racing Blue Tall People do fit in the back of a mini Kopfschuettel that's French
British Racing Red Tall People do fit in the back of a mini Kopfschuettel that's Italian

Tradition chaps, that's where its at.

To true Johnnie...

GREENS the best!!!!!!!
Woody
Woody

Male Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by wingnut Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Sounds like a party political broadcast Sleep Sleep Sleep
wingnut
wingnut
Mini Mad

Male Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Harry H wrote:haha I think its time to start thinking about a re spray Razz I always did like Green alien

Yes green is the way forward!Tall People do fit in the back of a mini Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Golly Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:35 am

wingnut wrote:Sounds like a party political broadcast Sleep Sleep Sleep

Taking all the comments on board where do I stand - the auto is blue, Golly-gosh is black and Enchantment is pink.
With the forthcoming elections should I start my own party Question
Golly
Golly

Male Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down