Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aarrrrr

Go down

aarrrrr Empty aarrrrr

Post by wingnut Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:58 am

RANT TIME
Doing what several peaple have done and will continue doing ... swapping run flats to normal tyres ..................A spare wheel would be the NORMAL way to go ..or a can of expanding foam . I dont like expanding foam as most of the punchers I have had have been full blown blowouts . affraid ........been looking at how to get a spare tyre to fit in my MINI CLUBMAN .......................OK bite the bullit go to coopers and ask for a space saver spare that will fit properly in the SPARE WHEEL WELL in the boot of my MINI ...................... ha ha ha that spare wheel well ISNT A F.ING SPARE WHEEL WELL ..... BMW/MINI spares dept have told me that if you want to carry a spare you have to carry it loose in the car as the wheel or space saver will not fit in any propper holding compartment Evil or Very Mad ..........................then ask at a Mini showroom if I can see a spacesaver wheel to confirm what bmw had told me , the reply was I have never seen a Mini with a spare wheel ...........SO do i bye a bmw spare that dont fit in the car for 120.00 quid or a rover25 wheel that dont fit properly for 20 quid ..............? Suspect

wingnut
wingnut
Mini Mad

Male Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

aarrrrr Empty Re: aarrrrr

Post by norfolkminis Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:00 pm

just chuck it on the back door like a 4x4. 4 bits of m10 studding through the door will be fine Wink

aarrrrr 563772

Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

Post by wingnut Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:13 pm

YOU KNOW NUFING ........its 4 bits of 14mm req Cool
wingnut
wingnut
Mini Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by wingnut Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Just a quick un .... Since the spacesaver was put in the car I have had 2 punchers and the storys about the central computer being upset was and is a load of scaremunger RUBBISH ...Rolling Eyes 
wingnut
wingnut
Mini Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum