Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for making us so welcome at tonight's meeting

5 posters

Go down

Thanks for making us so welcome at tonight's meeting Empty Thanks for making us so welcome at tonight's meeting

Post by SuePaulnMatt Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Hi

We came along to the meeting tonight and just wanted to say what great fun it was, and how lovely it was to be made so welcome. Thanks everyone.

We own a red BMW mini with a Union Jack roof and wing mirrors, but are determined to get a 'real' mini soon too! ( And we live in Suffolk not Norfolk, but don't tell anyone....)

If I didn't need a big boot for the wheelchair I occasionally have to use, I think we'd have got a classic straight away - we're very envious of all the fabulous minis there tonight, they are just lovely, and I'm sure we'll be a 2 mini family quite soon....

And Richenda....I have NEVER seen such a fabulous fun car as yours before, I really LOVE it!

Thanks again everyone - we'll definitely see you at the next meeting, we're looking forward to the run and chips, and to chatting to you on here and facebook too!

Sue, Paul and Matt

Laughing

SuePaulnMatt

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-06-25

Back to top Go down

Thanks for making us so welcome at tonight's meeting Empty Re: Thanks for making us so welcome at tonight's meeting

Post by mr t Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 pm

You would be amazed at what you can fit in a classic mini i have had
A Tool box
an 8ft xmas tree
2 adult push bikes
and not forgetting all the way two Germany me my wife and 2 children but we did need a roof box for that lol
Glad you had a nice evening hope to see you all next month and welcome to the NMOC crew
mr t
mr t
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Thanks for making us so welcome at tonight's meeting Empty Re: Thanks for making us so welcome at tonight's meeting

Post by mr t Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 pm

By the way i was the tall blonde chap with the really short hair cut that most didnt like lol but im sure ill have plenty of hair by next month
mr t
mr t
Mini Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Hi, and welcome to the club. I never got to introduce myself tonight. I'm Dan, the youngster who looks like he needs a bloody good haircut.. lol
Thanks for making us so welcome at tonight's meeting 751325
Dan
Dan
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1479
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by SuePaulnMatt Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:01 am

Hi Dan and Mr T, thanks for the welcome!

Mr T... we could obviously learn a lesson from you.. I've never thought of putting Matt in a roofbox to give me more room, an excellent idea! Wink

SuePaulnMatt

Back to top Go down

Post by mr t Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:43 am

Have a BINI cooper s bonnet scoop fitted to the roof box then he wont starve of air and die and if he is naughty just lock the box and pass food through the scoop every now and then lol hehehe
mr t
mr t
Mini Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SuePaulnMatt Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:43 am

Am searching EBay for one now..... Laughing

SuePaulnMatt

Back to top Go down

Post by wingnut Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:01 pm

and another hello from me . the one with the ( clubman ) Laughing
wingnut
wingnut
Mini Mad

Male Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SuePaulnMatt Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:35 pm

It was great to see everyone and see all the fabulous cars.

We keep looking at classic mini ads now... I think we are well and truly hooked!

SuePaulnMatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Hi guys, welcome to the club and the forum - I've switched the member-only areas on for you.
Keith
Keith
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mr t Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:08 pm

SuePaulnMatt wrote:It was great to see everyone and see all the fabulous cars.

We keep looking at classic mini ads now... I think we are well and truly hooked!

One of my minis will be going up for sale soon nearly finished all weilding done full respray and rebuilt and painted engine.
mr t
mr t
Mini Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SuePaulnMatt Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:20 am

Thanks Keith.

We would be interested in more details about your mini, Mr T!

SuePaulnMatt

Back to top Go down

Post by mr t Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:54 am

SuePaulnMatt wrote:Thanks Keith.

We would be interested in more details about your mini, Mr T!

I have sent you a pm feel free to call me for more info
mr t
mr t
Mini Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down