Norfolk mini limousine hire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Norfolk mini limousine hire

Post by robtheplod on Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:01 pm

excellent, is this the one I saw when I came to see you Shaun?
avatar
robtheplod
Mini Mad

Male Number of posts : 670
Age : 49
Location : Wymondham
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Norfolk mini limousine hire

Post by norfolkminis on Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:04 pm

The car will be at MiniDay taking bookings Very Happy

_________________
www.nmoc.co.uk
avatar
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Age : 39
Location : Swaffham
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

Re: Norfolk mini limousine hire

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:00 pm

robtheplod wrote:excellent, is this the one I saw when I came to see you Shaun?

You came to see me?

Two shauns, But I spell it right Very Happy

Mine is the double fronted mini limo, check out the link here http://nmoc.forumotion.com/play-pen-f8/sponsorship-please-help-t482.htm.

The Limo is not mine.. Sean and his Dad Bill own it.

Are you the guy who bought the car from a "specialist" in cambridge with a touch of hidden history?I think I was there when you took the car to see Sean.

Im not the Sean who owns AJS Im another Shaun but as me and Sean are good friends this does often get people confused lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Norfolk mini limousine hire

Post by MattFinnish on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Now my head hurts.

Perhaps I should get it shorn?
avatar
MattFinnish
Member

Male Number of posts : 140
Location : West of Hemsby
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Norfolk mini limousine hire

Post by robtheplod on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:18 pm

TOO LOW wrote:
robtheplod wrote:excellent, is this the one I saw when I came to see you Shaun?

You came to see me?

Two shauns, But I spell it right Very Happy

Mine is the double fronted mini limo, check out the link here http://nmoc.forumotion.com/play-pen-f8/sponsorship-please-help-t482.htm.

The Limo is not mine.. Sean and his Dad Bill own it.

Are you the guy who bought the car from a "specialist" in cambridge with a touch of hidden history?I think I was there when you took the car to see Sean.

Im not the Sean who owns AJS Im another Shaun but as me and Sean are good friends this does often get people confused lol

That's me! (Crying or Very sad ). I remember seeing the limo being finished off - looks great!!
avatar
robtheplod
Mini Mad

Male Number of posts : 670
Age : 49
Location : Wymondham
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Norfolk mini limousine hire

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:21 pm

robtheplod wrote:
TOO LOW wrote:
robtheplod wrote:excellent, is this the one I saw when I came to see you Shaun?

You came to see me?

Two shauns, But I spell it right Very Happy

Mine is the double fronted mini limo, check out the link here http://nmoc.forumotion.com/play-pen-f8/sponsorship-please-help-t482.htm.

The Limo is not mine.. Sean and his Dad Bill own it.

Are you the guy who bought the car from a "specialist" in cambridge with a touch of hidden history?I think I was there when you took the car to see Sean.

Im not the Sean who owns AJS Im another Shaun but as me and Sean are good friends this does often get people confused lol

That's me! (Crying or Very sad ). I remember seeing the limo being finished off - looks great!!

Yeah they made a fair job of it for a car made from three shells cyclops

Just done a search and read your thread on the re-build, Looks like its going to be a solid car now though.
Did you get a good result from the offending garage in the end?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Norfolk mini limousine hire

Post by robtheplod on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:27 pm

we go to court on 2nd July ... Fingers crossed!!
avatar
robtheplod
Mini Mad

Male Number of posts : 670
Age : 49
Location : Wymondham
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Norfolk mini limousine hire

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:33 pm

robtheplod wrote:we go to court on 2nd July ... Fingers crossed!!

Good for you mate Very Happy

Cant let people get away with stuff like that... Keep us posted how it goes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Norfolk mini limousine hire

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum