Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important notice about club meetings, please read

2 posters

Go down

Important notice about club meetings, please read Empty Important notice about club meetings, please read

Post by Keith Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:38 pm

** Due to reason's out of the control of the NMOC we are relocating the monthly club meets from The Cottage to The Maid Marian (NR4 6LA) This will take effect from the March meeting - Please meet at the Cottage for 8pm on Tuesday ** the committee have been working away behind the scene to secure a suitable base with ample car parking and a seperate meeting room. Please bear with us.
Keith
Keith
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Important notice about club meetings, please read Empty Re: Important notice about club meetings, please read

Post by johnnie Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:09 pm

Well folks it’s all change for Club nights as we have become unfortunate victims of the old adage that “money talks”. The Cottage has decided that despite the twenty years of support that the club has given to the venue, they can make more money from Jazz Evenings. We have therefore been given a very short notice period that the room is no longer available to us.
The committee has been working hard to minimise disruption to our meetings and we have, hopefully, found an alternative venue to use at the Maid Marion. Public House on Ipswich Rd.
Our plan for Tuesday is to meet on The Cottage car park as normal, and then once everybody is assembled, to convoy to The Maid Marion for our meeting. This allows those less familiar with the geography of Norwich to find our new home.
Please stay on the car-park on Tuesday and refrain from entering or spending money at the Cottage. Members of the Committee will be available if you have any questions. I would request that everybody maintains the best of order and leaves the car park in a sensible manner. I wouldn’t want our actions on the final night to degrade to a level that allows the pub to justify their treatment of us.
“Interesting times” unfortunately, but we’ve survived worse.
johnnie
johnnie
I'm special I am.

Male Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down