Cooper Sport for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cooper Sport for sale

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:30 am

With a very heavy heart, I must reluctantly offer for sale my cherished ROVER MINI COOPER SPORT to a good home.
First registered in Chelmsford in August 2000, this delightful little CooperSport is finished in the best of the colour options - British Racing Green, with PLATINUM SILVER roof / mirrors / bonnet strips with black John Cooper signiature. Inside, it sports the full leather seats, in black and silver, with no rips or tears. It features of course, the 4-speed manual, 1275cc twin-point fuel injection engine known as the 1.3 MPI, and, over the standard Cooper models, the 13" alloys with 175/50 R13 Continental 'ContiSportContact' tyres with only very minimal wear (and full-size steel spare in the boot). Also as standard on the CooperSport are the FOUR additional front lights (two driving, two fog), oil temperature and battery condition guages, centre console (from dash to gearstick, with two air vents and storage area), alloy dashboard / pedals / door handles / gearknob, chrome tailpipe finisher, body coloured LARGER wheelarch extensions..... you get the picture. In short, a real head-turner!
She is in SUPERB order in terms of condition that you will get with a classic Mini. The underneath is sound, I know because I've been under it on a ramp, the garage who service / maintain it for me reckon it's a sound little car all round, the best condition Mini they've ever seen, apparently - and that's not bull, that is genuinely what they say to me every time they see it. Engine and transmission wise, she purrs along as good as gold; no problems, no concerns...and with a lovely, burbling exhaust note.
The mileage is around about 58,700 with some paper history. She's taxed for 10 months until 31st March 2014, and MOTd for a full 12 months, until 13th June 2014.
I should also mention, that it comes with a fitted Philips CEM3000 DAB digital radio/CD, with remote control and user manual, spare set of keys, 4x clip-on spot/foglamp covers (not currently fitted), and the original owners manual and assorted other paperwork (including every single MOT certificate ever issued, concurrently, from first to current) and user guides.
Priced sensibly to reflect the extra equipment and kudos of the Cooper Sport, all in all I think you'll agree that she is worth every penny. The V5 is present, I am the registered keeper / seller, and the car is HPI clear. I am asking £5295, although I would perhaps be willing to negotiate for a fellow NMOC member, and the car is on Gumtree, AutoTrader, and CarAndClasic.co.uk. Just to give you an indication of the asking price against the value, it is insured at £7000..... Viewing in the Norwich area, preferably weekends or weekday evenings. Cash only please. The cost of my wedding last April, plus the cost of having to do a lot of work on our new home, has made the reluctant sale of this fun and faithful friend neccessary. PM me your email address to receive many photos. Those of you who attend the monthly meetings or did the Norwich to Southwold Gumball run will have seen it.

Last edited by CorporalJones on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Price reduced.... need to sell... too much going out, not enough coming in !!)

Back to top Go down

Re: Cooper Sport for sale

Post by Paul Dale on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:24 pm

sorry to hear your selling the car mate.. id sell the wife and house 1st lol good luck with your sale Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad
Paul Dale

Male Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2012-06-17

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top