Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K---SLS

4 posters

Go down

K---SLS Empty K---SLS

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Took my CooperSport out today to fill up with petrol at Tesco Sprowston just as it was getting dusk, and on the way home eyeballed the lil red Mini K***SLS...... he did a double take, I stuck my thumb up (up where, I hear you ask? Shocked ) but we'd already passed at that point, getting near dark so didn't see til we were next to.... I spun round in Pioneer Road to catch up but was caught by the lights, by the time I went up Barkers Lane, where he went, I'd lost him.
I'm keen to identify this young fella, as this was the very affable guy who I probably freaked out at the petrol station in Mile Cross in September, who kindly let the Corporal sit at the wheel of his car to see if I'd fit in..... see my post "It's been a long wait" in 'Introduce Yourself'. I owe this dude a drink....

****************************************************************************************************************

Incidentally, on another topic, does anyone ever fancy an impromptu ride out of a weekend, as I do? Wanna go in convoy? Not trying to tread on anyones toes here, coz I know the Club organizes proper outings, but when the weather is nice and the roads are dry, I sometimes feel like taking the Mini out, say to Cromer or thereabouts, just for the hell of it. Would be good to have a small few of us go together? Perhaps a little network of buddies and when one of us feels like ridin' out, we tell the rest to see if they wanna come too....?? I'm based just North of the City, not far from the Airport.

Back to top Go down

K---SLS Empty Re: K---SLS

Post by norfolkminis Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:25 pm

Sounds like club member Matty Gordon. reg would of been K***ALS.

norfolkminis
norfolkminis
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2007-09-24

http://classic cooper sport. Focus RS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:46 am

You know what? Now you mention it, I think it was 'ALS', not SLS

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:32 am

Matty lives in Old Catton so I reckon you're right.
Keith
Keith
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:15 am

I'm definately up for a ride out some time, if the weather is ok. Need to try to get my little one ran in so we can rolling road her next year. Cromer is one of the few places she has been without breaking down.
Have threatened to visit people if not..... you have been warned...
Caroline
Caroline

Female Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Project79 Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:34 pm

I will get him in contact Smile
Project79
Project79

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-26