Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi

4 posters

Go down

Hi Empty Hi

Post by BumbleMini Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Hi All.
Its took me ages to find this website for some reason. Im from Norwich and I have a bright yellow Modified Mini cityE. This is my 3rd Mini and the best one. I expect i will meet many of you at the Cottage pub sometime. I am also planning to go on the East coast Mini run and the MiniJam in June. Hopefully planning to pop to Cromer on the 8th to see all the Minis head off on the run. What time does this start??
BumbleMini
BumbleMini

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down

Hi Empty Re: Hi

Post by paul Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi and welcome we start off at Cromer at 9 it will be good to see you there and we meet at the Cottage Pub the first Tuesday of each month

paul
paul

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi BumbleMini, welcome to the forum!

We'll be at the Cottage next Tuesday (3rd April) from 8pm for about an hour or so, in the Birkbeck suite - the door to the right as you walk up to the pub. We're just having a social night this month so a good opportunity to get to know a few fellow Mini Nuts.
Keith
Keith
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy2Coull Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:11 pm

hi there, i'm new on the forum too. i shall be there on tuesday to say hi, unfortunately my mini is a couple of years from being on the road!!

Daddy2Coull

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum