AYLSHAM SHOW

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AYLSHAM SHOW

Post by johnnie on Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:40 pm

I've done some digging into the Aylsham show as they always have a good turn out of classic cars and its generally a good day out.
Unfortunatly a lot of the club can't attend as they have a 1988 cut off, (anybody got a cheap supply of false black & white plates we could borrow?) but, as this is a well attended event, I will post the details because if you were planning to visit the show you can save money on the entrance fee by going as a classic show entry if you have a pre-88.

I can e-mail a copy of the entry form if anybody needs it

AYLSHAM SHOW

BLICKLING PARK, NEAR AYLSHAM

25th AUGUST 2008

It is hoped that you will be able to attend the above event with your vintage / classic car. There is an entry fee of 8.00, which will entitle you to receive two exhibitor passes. All other passengers will be charged the normal entry fee of Adults 10, although discounted pre show tickets can be purchased at 8.00 each, with Children under the age of 16 admitted free of charge. Admission will be strictly controlled. Cars to be in place by 8.30 a.m. and cannot leave until 5.00 p.m. We anticipate that there will be a parade of cars in the main ring and if this is the case it will not be until late afternoon. We will arrange to discuss this with you on Show Day.

Vehicles eligible to attend the Show are: -

Veteran manufactured before 1905
Vintage manufactured between 1905 and 1935
Classic manufactured between 1935 and 1988

An Association plaque will be available on the day of the Show

It is most important that if you are attending the Show you arrive in plenty of time to be directed to the allocated site it may not be the same as last year

Please note that we are tightening up on security this year and you will not be allowed onto the showground without the correct pass. You will be diverted to the general car park where you will have to leave your vehicle and pay the full entry fee.

Please enclose a stamped addressed envelope with your entry form to receive your passes and return to

Christopher Self, Aylsham Agricultural Show Association, Lothian Room, Town Hall, Aylsham, Norwich, NR11 6EL
johnnie
I'm special I am.

Male Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top