Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 mini family

3 posters

Go down

2 mini family Empty 2 mini family

Post by smdh Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:58 pm

My other half purchased a mini in early summertime as a commute as far as the park & ride car. My scenic was coming to the end of its lifespan and I just couldn't find anything else I wanted... so we are now a 2 mini family. The kids are school age so if we all go out together we just take 2 minis - which is a lot more fun. The yellow one is called Spongebob, mine is the purple Equinox. We are in the Wymondham/Attleborough area.
[img]2 mini family Minis[/img]

smdh

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-11-02

Back to top Go down

2 mini family Empty Re: 2 mini family

Post by johnnie Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:17 pm

looking fine!!!!!!

Bring them down to some events or a meeting it would be great to see you (them)
johnnie
johnnie
I'm special I am.

Male Number of posts : 1872
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by smdh Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Evenings are more awkward but will definitely try and get to a daytime event - though I guess it's pretty quiet over winter. The mini is my only car so I will be driving it most days - even in the snow. The heater's pretty rubbish so it will be interesting.

smdh

Back to top Go down

Post by mr t Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum i have just opened a unit in Attleborough fixing classic minis so i will keep an eye out for you both ill be in a white minibus or a burgundy mini 30 2 mini family 751325
If your heater is not blowing hot try flushing the water system and fitting a new thermostat that should get you through the winter months
mr t
mr t
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by smdh Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:10 am

Thanks for that - we'll have a look at it. Anything to avoid ordering driving gloves and taking that step closer to middle age :-) Are you just fixing up projects or will you work on other peoples minis? Or do you know somewhere local that's good. We are both pretty technically-retarded.

smdh

Back to top Go down

Post by mr t Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:24 am

I work on other peoples minis,classic cars and service brakes on anything else any job you need doing on your minis give me a call.
If you look on the Technical section on here you will find my full addy,phone no,and email Smile
mr t
mr t
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down