Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***NEW DATE - ROLLING ROAD DAY - 27th April - NEW DATE***

+11
bluffin
Bishop IRL
johnnie
Caroline
norfolkminis
Golly
Harry H
Dan
Ian Nicholls
Keith
MR Bridger
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

***NEW DATE - ROLLING ROAD DAY - 27th April - NEW DATE*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***NEW DATE - ROLLING ROAD DAY - 27th April - NEW DATE***

Post by Ian Nicholls Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:52 pm

i am free every friday .
Ian Nicholls
Ian Nicholls
Mini Addict

Male Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Back to top Go down

***NEW DATE - ROLLING ROAD DAY - 27th April - NEW DATE*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***NEW DATE - ROLLING ROAD DAY - 27th April - NEW DATE***

Post by Project79 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:21 pm

i should be able to do it after easter as my new engine will be in by then Razz
hopefully
Project79
Project79

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bluffin Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:03 pm

I will be o.k for after Easter

bluffin

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

***NEW DATE - ROLLING ROAD DAY - 27th April - NEW DATE*** - Page 3 Empty NEW DATE!!!!

Post by Caroline Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:19 pm

NEW DATE!!!! 27th APRIL 2012!!

Hi all

I have rebooked the rolling road for Friday 27th April. Again for a 10.00 a.m. start there, so meet at 8.45 a.m. at Barton Mills. Peter already had another booking that day at 12 noon (another mini) that we need to work round but can still fit us all in.

So, can you all post to say if you can attend then? I suggest that we are a bit more organised this time - can you let us have your phone numbers (private message me or mark if you want, or see us at the April club meet) so that we can contact you all, and I would suggest that we discuss deposits, or bring them to the next club meeting?
Caroline
Caroline

Female Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Nicholls Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:06 pm

count me in .
Ian Nicholls
Ian Nicholls
Mini Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by burt Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Pay day! I'm in
burt
burt

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by bluffin Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Can I join you guy's at 13.00?

bluffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Golly Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:15 am

we should have got back from Scotland by the Friday so we would like to have the van tuned so can we have a place?
Golly
Golly

Male Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by joshlee Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:06 am

I'm still up for it if there's space

joshlee

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:48 pm

Hello

I don't think that we are in danger of running out of space for this given that we cancelled last time due to cars not being ready/lack of interest. As I understand it presently the following are interested from the last list:

Tune-ups
1. Mark
2. Caroline
3. Ian N
4. John Burton (Burt)
5. Bluffin

MPI
1. Joshlee

From the list for last time I have not heard from Keith (MPI run), Johnnie of Kev (Bishop IRL) as to whether they can do the date/will be ready.

If Sam (Project 79) and Golly are ready for 27th then I would hope that we can fit them in (especialy if Johnnie and Kev are not ready).

I would suggest that we discuss it at the club night next week. I think we need contact telephone numbers as a minimum (can you p.m. them to me if you are not coming to the club meet). Ideally deposits would prevent the last problem occurring that we had last time - as we don't want to have to mess Peter about.
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:42 am

Further to last night's meeting I would be very grateful if you could let me have your contact details (if you have not done so already) and a deposit if you are interested in coming to this event. We said a deposit of £40 for a tune up and £20 for a MPI run (on the basis the tune up will be £50/£60 and £30 for the MPI run).

My mobile number is 07990575277 and the home no is in this month's club news letter. You can see us on Sunday at the gumball run for the deposit or get in touch with me to arrange otherwise.

I think that we had best day cut off for this is Friday 13th April - being 2 weeks before the event. I don't want to have to either mess you all about or let Peter down, so I would be grateful to have numbers asap.

We are not exactly over subscribed for this, so if we only have a few interested we may need to look at seeing if we can change it to a half day.
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by joshlee Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:31 pm

would i be able to send a cheque for the deposit because i dont think i'll be at the run this sunday?

joshlee

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Hi Joshlee

Have sent you a private message.

Caroline
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop IRL Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Hi all,

Sorry I dont get to post much on here but its due to work as ive just changed jobs and now work shifts.

I would love to come to this still but I work fridays now so it will be impossible for me. Im really gutted as ive just bought myself a 1380 Clubman and would love to know just what she has under the bonnet. I also need to get along to your club nights and even join Smile

Glad to know the run yesterday was a success, my son Jaik joined you all in Harlesdon and again I couldnt make it over ( Too much to drink the night before)

Kev
Bishop IRL
Bishop IRL

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi Kev

Thanks for letting us know. We thought a Friday was best as Perter only can do the tune ups Monday to Friday, he's noise restricted at the weekends. Sorry if that is no good for you.

Look forward to seeing you and your car at some point in the future.

Caroline
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaik Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:55 pm

i might be able to go depending on how early this is
Jaik
Jaik

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi Jaik

Have just sent you a personal message.

Caroline
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by bluffin Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:04 pm

My deposit will be in the post tomorrow, I can make it by 13.00 hope thats o.k Very Happy

bluffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:54 pm

So what's the latest on this. Do we have enough people for a whole day?

I can only get the afternoon off so will be setting off from Norwich at 1pm, hope to get to Peter's place by about 2:30. Hope that's ok?
Keith
Keith
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by bluffin Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:53 pm

I am finishing at 11.30 so will be at Peter's by 13.00 latest

bluffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Hi all

I have confirmed the arrangements with Peter Baldwin today, who was rather difficult to get hold of because he is so busy!

We have 6 people for a tune up and 1 MPI, as follows:

1. Mark Cousins
2. Ian Nichols
3. John Burton
4. Golly/Mark
5. Bluffin
6. Josh Lee

MPI - Keith Talbot

I was able to persuade him to reduce the price to £350 plus VAT, which is £420. I suggest that we split it as 6 x £65 for the tune ups (plus any needles etc), which is £390, plus £30 for th MPI is £420.

He is hoping to do 2/3 cars between 10 and 12, then he has another mini booked in at 12 and he is allowing up to an hour for that (we can stay and watch/chat or wander off to the near by cafe/have lunch) and the rest will be after that.

I'll text you all to confirm, but can you let me know who is coming for 10 a.m.? Bluffin, will put you down for the afternoon.

Those who sent me a cheque for the deposit I have banked it today.

Also I will remind you about previous posts regarding checking bits in advance as necessary (not my technical area).

Thanks, either me or Mark (possibly both) will see you on Friday!

Caroline
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Keith, just noted your post, will put you towards the end.
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Nicholls Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:42 pm

I presume we are meeting at 9 am at Barton Mills ?
Ian Nicholls
Ian Nicholls
Mini Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Barton Mills by 8.45 please, like previous arrangements.

Ta
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Had a good afternoon at Peter's place, he's a lovely bloke, clearly knows his stuff and took the time to get the most out of the cars with his skills and knowledge.

I just had the power run option and was pleased to find I still have 90 horses under the bonnet! Ian is going to do a full write up with everyone's stats - there were definitely some surprises!
Keith
Keith
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next