Norfolk Mini Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1979 Austin Morris Mini

2 posters

Go down

1979 Austin Morris Mini Empty 1979 Austin Morris Mini

Post by Keith Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:17 pm

Received by email...

I have an Austin Morris Mini first registered 08 06 1979 with about 53,000 miles guaranteed mileage. I bought it new for my wife 30 years ago. Later we gave it to my mother, now deceased, who hardly ever used it. It's been garaged throughout its life and for the past two years has been in my garage in Norfolk. We are moving house and I want to sell it. It needs the sills doing - but there are no gaping holes or anything like that - and its got an oil leak. It's totally original. It needs somebody to love and cherish it. I would be very grateful for your advice or if you would let me know if anybody would like to buy it. I'm told that done up (and given the pedigree and state of it, I don't think that would be a especially taxing job for an enthusiast) it would be worth quite a lot of money. But I am simply looking to get rid of it. I've hung on to it so far because it has very personal memories; but I'm afraid the time has now come where I need to be free of it. Please ring or email me. Thank you.

Kindest Regards

John Swinfield

Tel: 01493 753914
Mob: 07733 283520
Mail: swinfieldjohn@hotmail.com
Keith
Keith
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

1979 Austin Morris Mini Empty Re: 1979 Austin Morris Mini